|Home||» Products||» Cable Accessories||» Busbar Insulation Shrouds|
Busbar Insulation Shrouds
- Unit of Measure
Since our inception in the year 2005, our organization has successfully been putting best efforts in offering excellent grade Busbar Insulation Shrouds. These shrouds are manufactured at our vendors' end with the use of optimum quality raw materials with the aid of advanced techniques. Having capability to withstand high temperature, the provided shrouds are used for insulating bus bars. In addition, our clients can purchase the offered Busbar Insulation Shrouds at reasonable prices from us.
- Easy to install
- Smooth finish
- Remarkable durability
We provide a vast range of Busbar Insulation Shrouds that are fabricated from polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) material. Bus boot is flexible electrical insulating boot / shroud for busbar and switchgear connections upto 36KV. These pliable boots can be installed, removed or replaced in few minutes. Made from specially formulated Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) material to provide excellent electrical insulation and to withstand higher operating temperature continuously.
Busboot provides reduction in air clearance, which helps designing compact panels; thereby reduces the material costs by. saving in busbar lenghs, sheet metal components, etc.
It is also call as busbar connection shroud / busbar joint cover, protection shroud(boot) etc.
- UL Certified (File No. E335936)
- Tested to ANSI C 37.20.2 Standards for medium voltage switchgear application upto 36KV.
Features & Benefits
- The most cost effective way to insulate connections in Switchgears.
- High Dielectric Strength.
- Suitable for insulating busbar joint works applications (tees, elbows, etc.)
- Easy to Install or Remove as often as required.
- Complete with fastners.
- Highly resistant to UV rays and ozone. Good for outdoor or indoor applications.
- New design moulds can be developed in a week.
- Provides significant reduction in air clearances.
- Excellent electrical & thermal properties.
- Customised design possible for any shapes or connections.
- Low tooling cost...a fraction of injection molding.
- No internal stress molded into parts.
- Large parts can be made without significant tooling investment.
- Voltage : Thickness
- 12.0kv : 2.20mm
- 18.0kv : 3.10mm
- 24.0 kv : 3.80mm
- 38.0 kv : 5.50mm
|Test Description||Recorded Value||Test Method|
|Dielectric Strength||16 KV/mm. (min.)||ASTM D149|
|Tensile strength||12 N/mm2 (min.)||ASTM D638|
|Elongation||350% (min.)||ASTM D638|
|Density||1.23 gm/cm3||ASTM D792|
|Hardness||65 Â± 5 shore A||ASTM D2240|
|Continuous Operating Temp.||-20oC to 115oC||IC 216|
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- 1000 sets
- Delivery Time
- Main Domestic Market
- All India